Tuesday, January 25, 2011

To Make Us Uncomfortable



I love this woman, this young woman who is a gift of God and a passionate defender of life. Her mission, she says, is "to make us uncomfortable." She puts a face on an issue too many want to keep silent. She survived a saline abortion, she survived moreso the shame, pain, and despair that could have choked her like a dark cloud in the fact that she was supposed to be aborted. If this is not the work of Grace than what is? I love Gianna Jessen and you will too as you allow her into your heart in this moving testimony. She tells her story here in an address at Queen's Hall, Melbourne, Australia.

No comments:

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...