Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Get On

Oh this is a poor poor translation of the gift of the man Dave Wilcox and his music.... but behold, through the scratchy, smooshed up digitization of YouTube.... pure gold. I'm using this song for the retreat this weekend in Connecticut. The lyrics are key for so many of us, torn between the war of heart and mind...
...right now I only wish I knew Where all of this is leading to I'm working up the courage As I stand here with your hand in mine And I'm running out of time And my heart says, C'mon let's go And my mind's saying, I don't know And the train is at the station But I'm lost in contemplation And this ticket's only good for just so long I can think about it 'til that train is gone Or just get on

No comments:

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...