Thursday, September 20, 2007

I Would Die For That

I put up a Facebook page this summer (thanks Fr. Roderick, neat idea!) and in seeing some of the entries there from friends, I stumbled onto this video. It's instantly become the heart-song for Rebecca and I as we continue to carry this cross of infertility and daily feel the pangs of hunger for little ones to share this life with. So here's Kellie Coffey, and her very moving song "I Would Die for That." We don't necessarily agree with all of the means by which some of the couples in the video go about beginning a family, but without a doubt we feel their pain. God bless all who struggle to begin a family, longing for the day when our arms are full of His Treasured Gifts.

No comments:

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...